Friday, April 24, 2009

Regarding the respone to the post.........

First of all.... On tat day, actually is not onli cai feng come my hse de... a guy call raymond also coming to my hse together with cai feng de... but be4 coming my hse, cai feng say she wanna buy shoes and so she brought a pair of shoes near my hse.... but suddenly realise tat raymond gone mia.... we try to call him but he didn't pick up, msg him also didn't reply.. so we search for him... but didn't find him... so i say come my hse 1st.. later den call back... so she come my hse... My mum also at home... is not like onli she n mi alone in the hse... also my mum koe who is my gf...... den after tat raymond msg cai feng tat he not coming anymore..... he say later he goin back.... I never tell jac about this cos cai feng told mi not to tell her..... cos she scared later jac will think alot... so i promised her not to say.... she jus come my hse take things, chit chat around.... as normal friend do.....

Last of all..... about tat msg... after jac email mi to say she wanna broke up with mi i msg cai feng about it... cos i feel depressed... wan someone to chat with.... as i didn't expect her to say this to mi.... About tat msg i sent her... it was jus a kidding.... IT IS NOT MEANT TO BE THE TRUE.... i reply tat msg cos cai feng msg mi this 1st "How about u go jio xx(not to mention name)".. tat is y i also reply her tat kidding msg.....

Believe it or not... is your choice.... wat i telling u is the truth.... if u don believe mi den i really got nothing to say......

No comments: